Friday, September 3, 2010

Sixteen years ago today....

September 3, 1994


I wore this...



and somehow convinced Mr.Pearl to wear this...



and we had a date at half past three o'clock in the afternoon - here...


Robert Carr Chapel on the campus of Texas Christian University

Mr. Pearl and I met at TCU and both graduated from here!


with all our dear family...


Proud Pearl Parents - mine on the left, Mr. Pearl's on the right

and lots of precious friends...


We have LOTS of wonderful friends!


the scene looked like this...





and we joined our two hearts together, and sealed the deal with this kiss...



Wooohoooo!


afterward, we had a big celebration, with lots of this...



Our first dance - a Texas two-step to the song, No Doubt About It by Neal McCoy


and this...

My daddy and me dancing to My Girl

and yet more of this...


Cuttin' a rug with my baby brother - Uncle G

The band was awesome!


we had a yummy cake...

We look like we are twelve!


we left in a shower of rose petals and a few happy tears,



and jumped into this....



on a journey down a winding, sometimes bumpy road that sixteen years later...



has led to this...


and I wouldn't change it for anything!


Happy Sixteenth Anniversary Chaz!

All my love and a neon moon,



Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment