Monday, September 20, 2010

Oooh la-la!

I am smitten with the bookshelves in this library. I am thinking of using them as an inspiration to refinish my kitchen island.

I found this gem on this website. This fantastic, French abode is for sale, if you are in the market. If you are like me though, you are happy to enjoy the pictures and take a little inspiration from the design. I am so grateful for the Internet and real estate websites. Now, I don't have to drive around in the dark and pray that the occupants of my favorite homes will open every blind and drape and turn on the lights, so that I can see inside. I am still known to do this, so please don't call 9-1-1 on a red Volvo SUV with a driver that may or may not look somewhat like me! I have a friend that calls these drive-bys a "bread route." This is also what I do to stake out friends that I haven't seen in a while for a visit and a cup of coffee or Diet Dr. Pepper (wink! wink!).






Happy Monday!

Au Revoir,

Krissy

2 comments:

  1. wow, how stunning. I would never want to leave that bath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home! I do the same thing, as far as scoping out real estate sites to sneak a peek inside homes, especially when one here in our neighborhood goes on the market. ;) I love finding a nicely decorated local & "real" home for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete