Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Casa Hermosa


One of my favorite past times is scouting the real estate websites for fabulous homes. This satisfies my voyeuristic side and is a lot of fun! Occasionally, I find a real gem worth sharing and this is one of them. This is an incredible Spanish Colonial home, here in my town, but it looks like it's miles away... just makes you want to jet to Spain, doesn't it?


Kitchen - love the cabinet finish and the window treatment is davoon!





Dining room - not very "Spanish" but is muey bueno!



the ceiling in this master bedroom!



the master closet - I could live in here!



master bath sinks- look at the courtyard and water feature beyond the window!!




the wine room - a little much for my taste, but it is so beautifully done!

again - the ceiling, the brick work!


the pool house and pool






the Spanish pool boy for this Spanish Colonial home

Ok, not really, it's Javier Bardem, but wouldn't it be grand to have a sangria with him poolside?

Adios!

Krissy

All of the photographs from this post are from the MLS listing for this home. If you have a question about it, leave me a comment with contact information andI will get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment