Monday, October 18, 2010

If I had me a million...

My FAVORITE house is on the market! I am packing my bags! (in my dreams!) The sister of a friend completely renovated this home a couple of years ago and now they are on to the next project. The problem is they forgot to "ok" this with me. I haven't won the lottery yet and my funds aren't together to purchase the house...MY HOUSE! They had me at the antique, double front doors and the dainty chandelier tucked under the porch and the stucco treatment over the bricks and the wonderful abundance of windows and the darling back house/my studio and the entire inside of the home was painted by my friend, an amazing artist and the home is right by one of my dear friends and... and... and... You see? This is my house.

Well, I hope the new occupants will love it as much as I would have. If only I could purchase the house with my passion and love for it. What a novel idea! I won't keep you in suspense any longer. Here's a tour of MY HOUSE... if you have your funds together, and want more info, here is the link, if you buy it, you must let me visit and often!


















Happy Monday!

Krissy

6 comments:

  1. Krissy, OH MY GOODNESS it's amazing! I love every little detail! Thanks for the Monday morning smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what a fantastic home! Oh, to be able to just "move on to the next grand project," right? No wonder you love it so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krissy, it is wonderful!! Love so much the kitchen lighting, etc.

    Be sure to come and enter my fabulous Giveaway from Metis Linens!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is really beautiful! BTW- love the music on your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh.. I am crazy about the ( well whole home ;) But the island, swoon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete