Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday, Monday


It's Monday. Just thought I would say that, in case you didn't already know. I was awake half the night, listening to the storms. I am the weather monitor at our abode. Everyone seems to be able to sleep through what sounds like Armageddon, except me. I don't ever want to miss an opportunity to hunker-down in the hall bathroom with my husband, the mini-pearls and the two dogs and a fish in a space never meant to hold more than one person at a time. I'm a safety girl. (name that movie) When the weather sirens go off, I'm your girl. Thankfully, we dodged the bullet here. Our trees received an impromptu pruning, but we are safe and sound.

Ok, back to Monday. All I really wanted to say is how nice it would be to curl-up in a comfy bed, sip on some tea and read a good book. Interested? Well, at least we can go there in our minds. This is what I'll be thinking of in carpool line today. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment