Friday, April 8, 2011

Retro, Modern and Cool


Tired of my "Queen" post? I am! This has been another one of those weeks and each time I had a moment to sit at the computer and compose something fabulous (said with sarcasm), I was too pooped! Getting some rest sounded like a better idea. I know that my family appreciated that option, so thanks for not holding it against me.

I came across this fantabulous home the other day, as I was cruising real estate listings. I have mentioned before that this is one of my little hobbies. It is a lot easier than attending "open houses" on Sunday afternoons and the selection is much better. I also think that it is a good way to get design ideas. Well, it's mostly design "don'ts" but when you come across a listing like this one, it is so worth it. How cute is this home?

The groovy orange door and the turquoise planters let you know something fabulous awaits you inside!

cool pop-o-green

Aaahh. Ghost chairs - never tire of them

clean and crisp



I don't know why, but I LOVE this picture. Notice the uber fantastic, lucite hand rails




Okay, is this the coolest nursery ever? This little one will grow-up to be some kind of awesome.
Love the retro, kitsch mural

Have a ultra-cool weekend.

Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment