Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Design Inspirations - Tablescapes


The luncheon last week not only featured the fabulous Alexa Hampton, but the work of many talented local designers and I thought I would share. Walking around, looking at the table designs really inspired me. I hope they do the same for you!


This Lilly Pulitzer inspired table was my design. This is where all those poufs that Sweet Pea and I made went!


Yummy! This candy table was so sweet, right down to the candy placemats.

This fabulous table was put together by some uber-tanlented moms from one of the local private schools. It was amazing to sit under!

I may have mentioned that I am a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma, this is the "official" Kappa table from the event. I love the china with the Kappa crest on it. rah-rah-K-K-G!

Vintage circus - my sweet friend Leslie put this together and it didn't disappoint! I love the pink, green and
rose color scheme.


These two tables were both done by the same florist. They were so beautiful in person.


Tiffany blue never gets old!

This table was my favorite! This is how I want my home to feel. The casual linen tablecloth and
and chair covers with the dressy, formality of the china and crystal and the soft, romantic florals - perfection!


Have a good one!

Krissy

1 comment:

  1. These are all fantastic, but I think the Tiffany Blue suits me the best.

    ReplyDelete