Monday, November 1, 2010

Curb Appeal

I love HGTV and I know that I am not alone. One of my favorite shows is Curb Appeal. We are taught to never judge a book by it's cover, but houses are a different story. One just feels better walking into a house that looks nice and on our street, there are bragging rights involved! Yes, there is nothing like the sense of pride that comes from a new brick mail box, a water feature, exterior lighting or even a new tree. (I take great pride in Mr. Miyagi, my beautiful Japanese maple.) Let's not mention what new shutters, a front door or paint can do! I have been pondering different exterior looks lately for an upcoming project. I thought I would share them with you. What style do you like? "Home" means something different to everyone. A cute Craftsman bungalow, a stately Georgian Revival, a charming Tudor, an inviting Mediterranean, a cool Mid-Century Modern, a practical Ranch, a fabulous French, a Mc Mansion (there is something for everyone)... What is your style?
Craftsman











Georgian


stpaulrealestate.com

unknown



listingdomains.com


durham-nc.com



Tudor


ridgewoodfrontporch.com




seattletimes.nwsource.com





hinsdalearchitecture.org


southernaccents.com




Mediterranean



florida.ssimms.com

evstudio.info

santabarbaraproperties.com



Mid Century Modern

la.curbed.com

minasdecorandfashion.blogspot.com



atomicindy.com



Ranch

images.teamsugar.com



pamelapenningtonstudios.com




French

unknown

jackarnold.com

unknown


Happy Monday!

Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment