Monday, August 2, 2010

Beach Week Design Crush - Suzanne Kasler



This week, while I am basking on the beach, I thought I would bring a little sun to you all and host a little Beach Week here on the ole blog! We have been journeying to the Florida panhandle for the past eight years and we never grow tired of it! The Tidy-bowl blue-green Gulf water, the sugary-white sand and the comfort of spending time with family makes this vacay one that we never grow tired of!





Atlanta-based designer, Suzanne Kasler, has a vacation home here at Carillon Beach where we rent a home. Maybe, I will catch her while I am here and get a tour! Suzanne is an amazing designer. Her interiors are graciously Southern and traditional, yet fresh, edited and current. These pics will show you why she is one of my "design crushes!"


All images - Coastal Living magazine

Happy Beach Week!

Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment