Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Our Home Christmas Tour - Exterior

I have our stockings hung by the chimney with care and the Christmas season is in the air. I tend to go a little overboard with Christmas and my family is usually sick and tired of Christmas by the time the season is over. I consider it a job well-done if this is the case. I love to turn on the tree lights every morning and have Christmas music playing when everyone makes it to the kitchen for breakfast. I hope the mini-pearls remember this fondly and not as "one of those crazy things my mother did."

I have mentioned that a home tour was in the works and when I went to put together all my before pictures, I found zip, as in nothing, nada, zero. I checked every camera, every place on my computer, everywhere and nothing! I am disappointed to say the least. I am also disgusted with myself for not being the perfect person that I expect myself to be. Does anyone else suffer from this? I am always telling my friends to relax and not to worry about the small stuff and how we cannot be everything to everyone all the time, but for myself, not always the case. All this being said, you will have to take my word on how far the house has come on it's little journey.

The exterior looked like this when we purchased the house. Yes, the only before pic that I have. So, if you can overlook the fact that we have yet to landscape the yard, it is quite an improvement.





I went with a pink and green theme with wreaths on all the windows and the garland
around the front door. 






Happy Wednesday!

Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment