Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Funky and Fab - House Tour

A blast of fabulously cold air blew in on Sunday and it is so cozy and wonderful! A welcome change from the spring weather we were having. I am in a holiday frame of mind now and ready for some turkey next week. 

I wanted to share a home tour with you all. I saved this way back in September while on my little 'blog hiatus' and forgot all about it until I was sorting through my pictures this weekend. This home belongs to friends of some friends and is for sale. I don't know why they are selling, it is fabulous! The contractor that worked on my house also did the work in this one. He left his trademark woodwork details in every room he touched. The result is a fun, funky, warm and cozy family home. Enjoy!


This is the comfy, family room side of the great room


And this is the kitchen side... so much space!




I love all of the lighting...the lanterns and the sconces on the sink wall





The wooden top of the island was made from the flat-bed of an old truck!


Wonderful beverage center



The dining room... love the contrast of the rustic ceiling and contemporary lighting

If you have any questions about the house, leave me a comment and I will put you in touch with the realtor.

Happy Tuesday!

Krissy

photos via: here


No comments:

Post a Comment