Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Fall Decor



We have lived in our new home for nine months. Whew! That is a while! I have had the best intentions of putting together "before and after" pics of the remodel, but I keep thinking that I will wait until I complete one more project. I know you all won't hold my lack of drapes in the family room against me, but it is that ugly type A part of my personality that prevents me from showing off my less-than-complete home. Blame her. She is a prideful little witch. All this to say, I am working on it. Lack of drapes and all. I can always add to it as I check-off my "to-do" list, right?



Here is a little taste, although belated, of my Halloween/Fall decor. This past weekend, I carefully put away the jack-o-lanterns and ghosts until next fall. I left out the pumpkins and such.  It has been dreadfully hot around here, so I feel as though I should breaking-out the summer paraphernalia. I went to the First Monday Flea Market in Canton (that's Texas) this weekend. Christmas was in the hot, humid air - it just isn't right, but it's Texas. I have pumpkins on my porch with my summer begonias! To all those affected by Sandy, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I have no problems compared to what you all are suffering through, so I will take my hot, November weather and be quiet now.






Don't forget to vote y'all!!

Krissy

1 comment: