Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Cozy



A cold front arrived last night. Here in the great state of Texas, that means that today's high is going to be 80' instead of 95' and fashionistas will be donning their boots and fall wardrobes. Seriously, if the temp falls below 90', it's fall. I was in J.Crew yesterday, and a gal that just moved here from Michigan (bless her heart) was lamenting that she will never get to wear any of the lovely blazers and sweaters that were on display at the store. She couldn't believe that she actually saw a girl wearing Uggs the other day when the temp fell to a coolish 78'. The sales associate assured her that it will get cooler (she was good). I had to laugh and of course, I butted-in on the conversation and told her that we actually had snow once or twice last winter. I got the laugh then! Well, whatever Fall looks like to you, enjoy it!

I love these rooms. They are curl-up cozy to me and just say "Fall". So, have a good one!

Happy Fall,

Krissy


I want to add a special shout-out to the most amazing woman in my life, my mom. Today is her birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! Thank you for being the wonderful person that you are! Love you!

photos via: House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment