Friday, September 16, 2011

Flashback Friday - It's Back!


I must admit that I am more than excited by the return of so much 80's style. The Footloose remake (I may or may not have worn a Kevin Bacon button on my shredded denim jacket to watch the movie at least fifty times), Dirty Dancing remake, neon colors, friendship bracelets... Yes, those were the days. I'm just not sure they should be revisited. The remakes won't be as good as the originals and well, as for the style, my mother always says if you wore it the first time around, you have no business wearing it the second time. She is right you know. Darn her. I think that a Units jumpsuit would work into my wardrobe nicely. For now, I will be happy to stroll down memory lane. Remember these babies.....

Mom and I made them in every color possible.

Toodles,

Krissy

photo via: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment