Wednesday, December 29, 2010

That time of year...

There is something about this time of the year that makes me want to redecorate and reorganize everything. It's the "out with the old, in with the new" mentality that seems to be everywhere. It hasn't escaped me. I walked into my closet this morning and immediately started a "discard" pile, only to get distracted by my beeping phone, alerting me of emails. The emails were full of sales, etc.. J.Crew is calling my name! I guess that defeats the purpose of previously mentioned discard pile. Oh well!


I took a peak at Country Living and found their list of upcomimg trends. In with the new! I'm not sure how I feel about some of them, but I thought I would share! Hope you are having a great day!

I totally identify with this pic! I am working-out (as soon as I finish this post!)
Farm animals are an upcoming trend.


Maps - love this trend. Although, it has been around for a while.
I have a chest in Sport Cort's room that I have wanted to decopauge with maps for a while!



Floral - does it ever really go away? I love this pic. It reminds me of my great-grandmother. I have a collection of vintage aprons from my great-grandmother and Mr. Pearl's grandmother. How cute is this display?


Plaid - again, not new, but wonderfully fun and classic!



Rope - love this! the pillow, the table, the light (lovin' this for one of my boys!)


xoxo,

Krissy
all pictures: www.countryliving.com

No comments:

Post a Comment