Monday, December 6, 2010

A Sweet Pea Christmas











Sweet Pea really got into decorating for Christmas this year. In the past, she has offered her help and after a few ornaments, she was done! But this year, she hung in with me until the last ornament was carefully hung and helped me put-up the little trees that adorn her and her brother's rooms. I really enjoyed her help and her company. Sweet Pea's room is one of my favorite places to be. She chose the Tiffany blue walls and pink accents and it is really cool. After she completed her holiday decorating, she called me in to view her hard work. It looked great and I wanted to share it with you all! If it weren't for Mr. Pearl and my boys outnumbering us girls, I would do the entire house like this! turquoise, bright pink and green... a Sweet Pea Christmas.

Krissy and Sweet Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment