Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pink and Green Thursday - Pink Cadillac


Happy Pink and Green Thursday everyone! I am still brand-spankin new at this blogging adventure, but I am loving it! Trish at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover is an inspiration and her blog is one of the first ones that I read each day! Check her out by clicking on her blog name above- it's a treat! Anywho - in honor of my very first Pink and Green Thursday Post, I am simply posting a pic of the Mini-pearls. They tickle me pink and green each day! Today we spent the afternoon at the pool and as we were driving home, singing "Yellow Submarine", I was wishing for a convertible like the one in this pic. 100' or not, it would be a blast! I would be the coolest mom in carpool line! So, I hope you have an enchanted evening and may all of your dream drives be in pink convertibles!





No comments:

Post a Comment