Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shuttered



The temperature is boiling around here, as it is almost everywhere here in the states. As much as I love the sunshine, the heat makes me want to shut all the curtains and create a cool, dark cocoon in my home; a respite from the sun and draining temperatures. Enter my favorite exterior accessories, shutters. I love me some shutters and I really love the crisp, tropical look of Bermuda shutters. They let the light in and yet, keep the interior shaded and cool. I would love to have them on my home, but since we don't live a tropical locale, the look is a little unusual. I guess I could start a trend. Hum, now there's a thought! Here are some shuttered looks to cool you down on a hot afternoon.







Stay cool!

Krissy

photos via: Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment