Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Our Holiday Home - Family Room and Kitchen

Hello all! I hope your week is going well. The Christmas countdown is in full-swing! Are you ready for the holidays? Today, I thought I would share our kitchen and family room. Lots of color and Christmas fun. 



I love this window seat that we put in the breakfast room. We can seat a crowd around the table and it makes it cozy in the kitchen. The kitchen is not that big, so I wanted everyone to be comfortable because everyone always gathers here!


This is my little hot chocolate station. The chimney in the background is our Santa countdown. A gift from a dear friend, we remove a brick everyday until Christmas Eve and Santa moves a little lower down the chimney.









This is our family room and where we have our big tree. The tree skirt was made by Mr. P's grandmother and is the twelve days of Christmas. I absolutely adore this!





This is Kawliga. I had him made for Mr. P as a college graduation present. He has been with is for our entire marriage and keeps watch over our home.




xoxo,

Krissy

1 comment:

  1. Every thing is so cheeful! Love the cowboy boots and the tree is lovely!

    ReplyDelete