Monday, January 23, 2012

Tommy Boy



Tommy Smythe and his smart bow tie and fabulous interiors!


Love the pattern play here.

The claw foot tub at the end of this hall is to die for!

This powder room makes me want to do some painting and the collage of mirrors - wonderful.


Red lantern - red range knobs. And the tile floor...




I have to admit that I have a little crush on Sarah Richardson's assistant, Tommy Smythe. He is just the cutuest thing and oh, so talented in his own right. Tommy is the yin to Sarah's yang; the peas to her carrots. I found pics of a home up north in Canada that he decorated and I wanted to share. The interiors are just bursting with style and personality, just like Tommy.
Happy Monday ya'll!

Enjoy!

Krissy

photos via: House and Home

1 comment:

  1. The red chandelier in the kitchen is tops! All the pics are amazing
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete