Monday, January 16, 2012

In Love With Chester


Chester in a lush, gray velvet

Traditional Chester in worn leather

Chesterfield that is! Yes, I am smitten with this classic, sofa design; the low profile, fabulous arms (large enough to perch on) and the tufting - oh, the tufting. Chester is at home in a clubby, cigar room or a glamorous, Hollywood regency salon. I love that about him. He is a real gentleman, yet in touch with his feminine side. Chester looks good in well-worn leather, lush velvet or even a linen. He is a real Renaissance man; a jack of all trades. What are your thoughts? I have actually ordered my own Chester for the new home and I cannot wait for his arrival. Pictures will follow.

Feminine Chester (I am in love with this entire room)

Chester in drag? Maybe Chesterette?


Another fabulous space with Chester holding court

Chester McChester in green

Chester twins!

Lavender Chester

All-over tufting Chester

Patchwork Chester

Classic Chester

My favorite Chester - Chester Jack

Happy Monday all!

Krissy

All photos via: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment