Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wishing for Snow














We had a wonderful Christmas weekend with our family and dear friends. I have to say though, I am not sad that it is over. The mini-pearls and I are laying low and enjoying their school holiday. Fisherman and Sweet Pea have school projects to get caught-up on and a trip to the country is on tap for later in the week. All is good and calm. The only thing missing is a little snow. The sun is shining and it is going to be sixty-plus degrees and sunny here today. I know, perfect weather, but a cozy snow day would be the icing on the cake of a lovely Christmas break. Oh well, I will go out and enjoy the sunshine, after I indulge in these pictures of snowy goodness.

Have a wonderful one!

Krissy

photos via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment