Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


Hello everyone! Oh, how I have missed you! The DSL has been down at our house and we finally got someone our here to fix things up. Although I have missed being without my trusty computer, it has been so freeing not to have to worry about spending my obligatory time on it each day. During my absence, the calendar has turned to December, the most wonderful time of the year! We get to celebrate the birth of our Savior and enjoy lots of friends and family time. I love it!

This was going to be the year that I didn't go "all out" with my decor. We are moving to the new house in January and I felt that "less would be more" this year. That was my plan. When I ran it by the mini-pearls, I was met with sad faces and concerns that their favorite ornaments and decorations wouldn't make the cut. I had no idea they cared so much! Needless to say, it's all up: every piece of tinsel. I'm tired and the minis are happy. All is well. I also managed to start packing boxes while decorating. Check and check! I didn't do "less" this year, but I have started packing. It's those first boxes that loom over your head. Once those are packed, it makes the rest easier. I hope your holidays are off to a good start.

Missed you!

Krissy

Image one is the mantel of a dear friend's very talented brother, featured in D magazine. The second image is one from my archives and unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment