Tuesday, May 31, 2011

She's Crafty







School is out. Memorial Day has come and gone. It is officially summer at our house! Sport Cort started swimming lessons this morning. Fisherman has taken two buddies to Camp Grandma at my mother-in-law's home in the country. Sweet Pea is "resting" until Fine Arts Camp begins next week. And we are all wondering, "What are we going to do today?" Yes, summer is here.
I needed some paint for a job that I am working on, so we journeyed to Michael's today for a little outing. The "little bit of paint" turned into a basket full of crafts to spend our "downtime" away and ward off the dreaded boredom monster that is already lurking in the shadows. Isn't "downtime" what summer is all about? Well, ours will be crafty! If only my studio area looked like the pictures above. How productive I would be! Maybe I could turn this into a fun game. It's called, "organize mommy's craft room". I'll let you know how that goes.
Happy crafting! Happy Summer!

Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment