Monday, May 2, 2011

Calypso


Yesterday was a dreary day around here and the perfect day to catch-up on some much needed rest after the Royal Wedding festivities and an action-packed weekend. I did, however, haul myself up to the Super Targe to see the much-hyped Calypso debut. Although I came home with a few goodies, I should have stayed home. The line is fun and bright, but I left a little disappointed, particularly with the clothes. I was planning on a new summer wardrobe and some fun home sussies. The wardrobe, not so much, but I fell in love with this guy.

And I can't wait to sip an ice cold, summer cocktail from these babies.
These will also make wonderful votive holders. Their double-duty has inspired me to purchase several more! Go check it out. You may find the treasure you didn't know that you needed. My takes on the wedding...absolute perfection!

Cheerio,

Krissy

photos via www.target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment