Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas House Tour 2013 - part 1

Merry,Merry All! We are thawing out from Icemageddon 2013 and I am finally going to post pictures of our home dressed in her holiday finery. Looking at all of the blogs out there, I feel a little inadequate at times, as I don't change my decor each year and don't tell my children, but I don't even pull out all of my decorations anymore. I like to call it "mixing it up", that way things seem new after a break of a year or two! I hope that I can be an encouragement to someone. It is okay to scale down on the decor and do less and concentrate on the true meaning of the season. You and your family will all be better for it! I would also like to add that my decorations would not have been possible without the help of my amazing elf - Mr. Pearl! He never complains about bringing down countless boxes from the attic, even if I only use one item in the box!

I can't make a post and not put in a few ICE pics! Growing-up in Texas, these are few and far between!



Don't ask me why Sport had his fake gun out. It was too precious not to show!


Ok, where is Sweet Pea you ask? Apparently it isn't cool to be photographed by your mom in the ice when you are in 7th grade, so, no pics of the princess. And that's all I have to say about that!















Stay warm my friends!

Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment